Monday, May 2, 2011

Bin Laden Dead: Grace WOD and Strength

SWOD
Sumo Deadlift for 3 reps (365#), 2 reps (385#), and 1 rep (410#)
Speed Box Squat with mini Bands for 8x3 with 95#
Grace
30 Power Clean and Jerks with 135# for time (4:08)
Reflection
I was pretty impressed with my Sumo Deadlifting today. I really grinded up the weight but I had not done much deadlifting for a while and yet my numbers were pretty good. I did the Grace workout and did ok. I was getting distracted by moronic meat-heads asking to borrow my clips while I was in the middleo a workout. I wasn't really sure how to pace myself on this workout. I did 10 reps then rested, 10 reps then rested, then 10 reps where I had to drop the weight towards the end. I would like to test this again in a couple weeks while working on my strength in the full clean and jerk going HEAVY.
Quote of the Day
“My existence while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want to hear the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall.”
~Colonel Jessup (USMC) "A Few Good Men"

Osama Bin Laden DEAD at last! I have been angry about this since I was in 6th grade sitting in Religion class when it happened. Closure and justice have been made. He will not be enjoying 99 virgins because he will be in hell getting giant pineapples stuck up his butt by Satan himself for all eternity.



No comments:

Post a Comment