Sunday, November 20, 2011

Come Back

Well, it has been a rough few months. I have been discouraged by my fitness level because of losing every aspect of strength and endurance that I had taken years of hard work to gain. I have been good about doing Muay Thai and Boxing 3x a week at my MMA gym. I would like to keep that up and even add to it while increasing strength workouts to 2-3x a week and interval sprints to 2-3x a week as well. If I can do that while eating clean most of the time then I should be able to meet my goals. I also want to throw in a couple of kettlebell workouts in too. It is just hard cause I am use to doing so much more with much more weight. I gotta build Rome up all over again. I need hard work and determination like I use to have so that I can exceed my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment