Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Muay Thai

I did combinations on thai pads focusing on uppercut punching then a knee, following with kicks to the body. I also worked on the heavy bag throwing combinations and following up with kicks to the body. It was an intense workout that also included core work (windshield wipers and reverse crunches), dive bomber push-ups, and sprints at the end. I need to start doing regular sprint sessions at least 3x a week but more ideal 5x a week. Also strength training with just a few big lifts squat, press, pull, focusing on bodyweight. I also need to eat right but if I am training as hard as I used to then I should get the results that I want at least for now. Then I will add some hardcore dieting techniques like just eating chicken breasts and fasting...

No comments:

Post a Comment