Wednesday, April 6, 2011

100 m Repeats and Legless Rope Climbing

MAX REP Pull-Up for 5 sets
Stadium Stairs for 10 min
Running
10x100 m recovered by walking back to start (about 14 sec sprints)
Gymnastics
Muscle Up Progressions
Legless Rope Climb (35-40 ft) for 4 ascents
Reflection
I felt very sore today and could barely walk this morning because of the heavy back squats. I will continue to focus on doing heavy squats but also allowing recovery. It is going to make it hard to run when I can barely walk after a heavy squat workout. I will just have to perhaps arrange running before the squatting. Tomorrow I hope to do some more heavy training and olympic lifting maybe even going to Iron Sport. I also would like to do a met-con and or rowing/swimming.
Quote of the Day
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"
- Samuel Johnson

Mark Rippetoe on the Barbell Squat

No comments:

Post a Comment