Monday, April 18, 2011

Active Recovery (Mountain Biking)

Active Recovery
25 HSPU (Hand Stand Push-Ups) in sets of 2-3 reps
50 Rolling Rocks for time (1:55)
50 games style push-ups for time (1:57)
Reflection
I got a little training in today while allowing my body to recover from the Field Exercise. My right heel (my foot) has a 2 inch in circumference blister. It makes it a little uncomfortable to walk. I walked on my toes to avoid the discomfort which made my calf muscles very sore. I learned from the FEX that I have to study and practice a lot more Marine Corps things. I wil try to include this on my blog to motivate myself to do it. I am not sure exactly if I have a PFT this week so I do not want to train my legs into an oblivion. I will try to get my hands on a mountain bike soon. I would like to do trail running and then mountain bike in between running the trails.
Quote of the Day
"Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't."
- Pete Seeger

No comments:

Post a Comment