Monday, April 25, 2011

Gymnastics Met-Con and Strength

Strength
Power Snatch for 1,1,1 at 135#
Back Squat for 3,3,3 at 235#
Gymnastics
Met-Con
10,8,6,4,2,8,6,4,2
Ring L-Pull ups
40 inch Box Jumps
Ring Dips
Reflection
I felt good on my back squats today. I will keep plugging away at them until my weakness in squats becomes a strength. I also worked in some power snatches which are also a weakness. I did a gymnastics met-con that was challenging and kept the pace fast while allowing time in between rounds to rest as needed. Ring L pull ups demolish my core. But I have been wearing gymnastic grips that save my hands from getting torn up. I need to do some endurance running and cycling.
Quote of the Day
“Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle; My loving kindness and my fortress, My strong hold and my deliverer, My shield and He in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.” Psalm 144:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment