Monday, November 8, 2010

Nov 1-7 Training

Monday

Pull-ups for 4 sets of MAX reps

Tuesday

Muscular Endurance

Pull-up Pyramids (up 10 and down)

Rest 10 seconds for each pull-up

Strength

A1. Front Squat for 3x5 at 185 lbs

A2. Elevated Ring Push-Ups for 3x20

Wednesday

Pull-ups for 7 sets working on different grips (wide, close, pinky chins) for 63 total reps

Running

1 mile fartlek and then stadium stairs

Convict Conditioning

A1. Weighted Pistols for 2x2 at 70 lbs

A2. Handstand Hold for 1 min 10 sec, 50 sec

Crossfit WOD

For 10 rounds (in 18 min)

20 push-ups, 20 squats, 20 crunches

Thursday

Pull-Ups for 100 reps with 11 reps per set

Friday

No rest

A1. Pull-ups for 4 MAX Sets

A2. 3 Rope Climbs

A3. 100 reps ammo can lift

Saturday

Running

Pyramid Intervals of 5 min, 4 min, 3 min, 2 min with 2-3 min recovery

Fun with Rings

B1. Ring Dips for 20, 15, 10, 5

B2. Ring elevated Inverted Row for 20, 15, 10, 5

Sunday

Rest

Reflection

This was a decent week in training. I did nothing extraordinary but I did pull-ups frequently which I build on in the upcoming weeks. I am also going to implement more pull-up strength work. I will do more running the next week and prepare for my Combat Fitness Test by training in my boots. I would also like to clean up my diet by limiting carbohydrates. I need to include more lower body strength work and convict conditioning as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment