Tuesday, May 8, 2012

COURAGE

Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.” C.S. Lewis

I watched a movie the other day. It made me think whether or not I would have the courage to stand up for what I believe, and what I stand for, even in the face of death. It’s easy to say we think something, believe something, and would do something. But would you? Would I? 
Courage isn’t thinking about doing something but being too afraid to follow through with it. Courage is action in the face of fear. A life isn’t lived if fear isn’t faced. Conquered. Controlled. A life where fear wins each and every battle isn’t much of a life at all. Back to the movie…
READ MORE: HERE

By Chad Howse
 
Monday
Strength
Super Squats for 1 x 20 (breathing deeply)
One-Arm Dumbbell Overhead Press for 5x3 (sets x reps)
Metabolic-Conditioning (Met-Con)
4 rounds (as fast as possible)
250 meter row
25 true push-ups (chest to deck - lockout elbows)
 
Tuesday
5 K run with 20 lbs weighted vest
Boxing on Heavy Bag and Body Snatcher for 20 minutes 
Grappling for 1 hour working on chokes

No comments:

Post a Comment