Monday, May 14, 2012

Learning



 
Currently, I am teaching myself through audio how to speak Brazilian Portuguese.  I wish it was as easy as downloading a computer program. Over the last several months I have come a long way in my martial arts abilities through intense and time consuming training and have obtained the confidence to defend against an attacker on the street with or without weapons.  In the next week I will be given instruction on windsurfing, stand up paddle boarding, and handgun marksmanship.  For this I will be sacrificing time, money, and effort.  Learning is hard!   What if it was as easy as it is in the Matrix? 
Tim Ferris - Smash Fear, Learn Anything









Sunday
Mountain Sprints for 15 seconds and 30 seconds rest for 10 total sprints

 
Monday
Strength Circuit 1
Anderson Squat for 5x1 (sets x reps)
Weighted Pull-Ups for 5x1
One Arm Dumbbell Overhead Press for 5x1
Strength Circuit 2
Back Squat for 3x5 
Weighted Chin-Ups for 3x5
One Arm Dumbbell Bench Press for 3x5
Kickboxing on thai pads for 5 rounds of 3 minutes with 1 minute rest 
Inspiration Video

No comments:

Post a Comment