Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tues, 2/22/2011


Double Kettlebell Jerk (2x50#) 5 sets of 20,21,22,23,24 reps (resting at least 10 min btwn sets)

Handstand Push-Ups Partials (down to duct tape) and Pistol Density for 15 min [first ten min 1 HSPU and 4 Pistols on the min, last 5 min 1 HSPU and 3 pistols on the min] pistols were per side 4 pistols left and 4 pistols right.
Reflection
Today was a hectic day full of exams and classes. I worked on my double kettlebell jerk. I would like to double my reps to 50 without stopping too much or setting down the bells. The double jerk is all about power endurance and mental toughness. The HSPU seemed harder because of the jerks. Tomorrow I will try to go all out with upper body strength work (hopefully PRs), running sprints, pool pt, a k-bell/pull-up Tactical Strength Challenge workout, and gymnastics practice. It is a lot but I hope to pull it off if my body and schedule allows it.

The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools. -Thucydides

No comments:

Post a Comment