Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Don't call it a COMEBACK!

Strength

Deadlift working up to a max single of 405 lbs

Bench Press working up to a max single of 275 lbs

One arm towel assisted Pull-Ups (bottom of towel) for 2x3 (per arm)

One arm Push-Ups for 2x4 (per side)

Gymnastics (later in the day)

Handstand Push-Ups [HSPU] 8x5 (40 total reps) with no kip (leg movement assistance)

Quick Rant

I was broke, now I am re-building and will soon surpass my previous abilities! After my injury, I had felt like the Mummy after he had lost his powers in the final battle scene against Brendon Fraser. Now I feel like an unstoppable force that is capable of being one of the fittest men on the planet.

Quote of the Day

"Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing. "
Thomas Jefferson

Song of the Day

Come Back Song - Darius Rucker

Article of the Day

Fitness is... - Anywhere fit blog


No comments:

Post a Comment