Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Squat Snatch - Dubs - HSPU Met-Con

Strength
Weighted Pull-Ups for 3x3 and 2x2 all done with 63 lbs
Depth Jumps (jump down from box to deck then immediately jump to higher box)
W O D
Complete 2 Rounds of:
1 Squat Snatch + 1 OHS [Overhead Squat] (115#)
2 Squat Snatch + 2 OHS
3 Squat Snatch + 3 OHS
60 Double unders (2 skips in 1 jump rope)
10 HSPUs (Hand Stand Push-Ups)
Completed in 19:02
Reflection
I need to work on my squat snatch, double unders, and HSPU (Hand Stand Push-Ups)! I will hammer away at my weaknesses until they become my strengths.
Quote of the Day
"If a man would move the world, he must first move himself."
~Socrates

Blair Morrison: Ivy League Scholar (Princeton), Collegiate Football Player, World Traveler, CrossFit Games Athlete

No comments:

Post a Comment