Sunday, June 5, 2011

10K Trail Race in Wissahickon Park

Friday
3 rounds
20 double unders
20 Games Style Push-Ups (release hands and feet from the ground at bottom of push-up)
Saturday
10K Trail Race completed in 56 minutes and 4 seconds
Reflection
The Trail Race was a great course. It had plenty of hills but nothing extraordinary compared to the ones at Valley Forge Park. I had stayed out late with friends the night before so I was not feeling my best at the run but I still did a decent job. I had to walk at some points but I think it is mostly because I did not know the course at all so I could not pace myself. I hope that my running training pays off in my upcoming Physical Fitness Test (PFT) next week.
Quote of the Day
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the
hand."
-- Randy Pausch

No comments:

Post a Comment