Saturday, June 18, 2011

Strongman Circuit and CrossFit Endurance

Strongman circuit
Partners
drag weighted tire to each station
tire flips
sandbag push-press (75#)
Wall (had to get tire sled and weights across)
keg power clean
then back to the start doing all the stations over again.
Strength
Weighted Pull-ups/Chin-Ups for 1,1,1,1 with 80 lbs
Handstand Push-Up facing wall for 7,6,5,4,4 rep sets
CF Endurance
Pose Running Clinic
Partner WOD
500 m row
500 m run
400 m row
400 m run
300 m row
300 m run
(shoe fell off b/c laces broke)
300 m row
my partner ran 300 m
Reflection
The strongman workout was fun. I definitly had to pick up the slack for my partner but I didn't mind. I would have even done the whole thing by myself and also would have done it a few times but I didn't want to overdo it. The Pose Running clinic was cool. I am going to do research and practice this running style. The rowing and running was tuff but good. Towards the end, w
e were supposed to do 200 m row/run and 100 m row/run but my shoe laces broke so I rowed the remaining distance.
Quote of the Day
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."
- Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment