Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cycle/Run/Cycle (Brick)

Cycling for 20 min
4 mile Run/Walk
Cycling for 20 min
Reflection
I am not sure if I was just fatigued from previous training, cycling, or I am just really de-conditioned as far as distance running. I could not run very far without feeling pain mostly in my ankles. I wasnt breathing heavy and my legs felt ok but my ankles were feeling bad. I am going to really focus on distance/long duration running, cycling, and even swimming. I have to dial down the strength to increase this. However, I will still include the olympic lifting and the heavy back squatting. I have some long distance running events that I plan on doing in the next couple months and even a duathlon and triathlon. I have the 10 mile Broad Street Run this upcoming Sunday, which is one day after The Metro Dash, a crossfit obstacle course.
Quote of the Day
“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.”
by Elbert Hubbard

Why do I run?

No comments:

Post a Comment