Friday, April 8, 2011

Paleo Video

10 rounds of Cindy
5 pull-ups (alternated pull-ups with a 15 ft rope climb)
10 push-ups
15 air squats
Reflection
Today I did a light Cindy workout. I need to recover but I prefer an active recovery as oppose to an entire day off. I have been eating very Paleo for a while now but slip up on weekends. I feel relativly lean yet I am tipping the scale at 199-200 lbs. This is more than I have weighed for a while. I do not know if it is because of the occassional splurges that I have on the weekends or if it is muscle mass but I desire to be in the low 190 to maybe even late 180 lbs. I will dial in my diet. I will continue to train the way I am but make some changes and focus on my goals and weaknesses (goats). I have to take care of my hands by soaking them in hot water and trying to take off the calluses. The wounds hurt my training more than they hurt me.
Quote of the Day
"Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life."
~William Faulkner

In this video: The Primal/Paleo/Caveman Eating Habit in a nutshell. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment