Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Miss Fisher WOD

SWOD
Power Rack Bench Press with Bands and fat gripz for 5,5,5,5 at 205#
Conditioning WOD
Front squat/Push press/Thruster with 95#
“Miss Fisher”
10x Front squat/10x Push press/10x Thrusters/2x Chest to bar pull ups/2x Box jumps/2x burpees
8x Front squat/8x Push press/8x Thrusters/4x Chest to bar pull ups/4x Box jumps/4x burpees
6x Front squat/6x Push press/6x Thrusters/6x Chest to bar pull ups/6x Box jumps/6x burpees
4x Front squat/4x Push press/4x Thrusters/8x Chest to bar pull ups/8x Box jumps/8x burpees
2x Front squat/2x Push press/2x Thrusters/10x Chest to bar pull ups/10x Box jumps/10x burpees
Completed in 16:37
Reflection
This was a tough workout that knocked the wind out of me. I had done this one many months ago but I am pretty sure that I was much faster this time. I tried to keep the pace going but had to get oxygen at certain points in the workout. I need to incorporate more met-cons because I have been really focusing on strength. I cannot neglect my conditioning.
Quote of the Day
“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
~Arnold Schwarzenegger

Video: Josh Wagner explains interesting tips on squatting. I met Josh at his box, CrossFit Apex, when participating in The Disposable Heroes WOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment