Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tempo Run



Tempo Run for 40 min
Reflection
I ran from Temple U. to City Hall and back with a few breaks in between. I did it with my new camel back. I went at a good pace with a training partner. I had just eaten buffalo beef and had done heavy box squats yesterday. So that could have partially effected my poor performance. I felt like I was going to vomit and my legs fatigued fast. I have been running but not as regularly as I want. I have not gotten any long runs in which I think really benefit me personally. I hope to do ok in my 3 mile run (PFT) this Friday. I will take it easy tomorrow.
Quote of the Day
"I will pour out my wrath upon you and breathe out my fiery anger against you; I will hand you over to brutal men, men skilled in destruction."
~Ezekiel 21:31

No comments:

Post a Comment