Friday, April 1, 2011

Strength Training

2x20 dubs
SWOD
Barbell Floor Press 1,1,1,1,1,1,1 (265#)
Clean 1,1,1,1 (185#)
Weighted Chin 1,1,1,1,1,1,1 (100#) minor leg kick – thin bar
Reflection
I still felt very sore from my workouts on Wednesday. My hands were also still tender so I believe that is why some of my lifts were not as strong as I wanted them to be. I also have to scale back the training from what I was going to do originally. I gave in and ate some bad things today. I have just been stressed about things lately. I will keep on this type of training for another week and alter it afterwards. The below video offers a tutorial on the muscle up. I will be working to get my first muscle up. Check out the video.
Quote of the Day
"He would bring to it all the skill that practice had brought him. And he would stand, whoever fell." - Upton Sinclair

No comments:

Post a Comment