Friday, May 13, 2011

Met-Con and Gymnastics (Thursday)

Met-Con
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
5 Chest to bar Pull-ups
10 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
15 Double Unders
Completed 8 rounds
Gymnastics
5 Rounds (resting as needed between)
5 Handstand Push-Ups (HSPU)
50,40,30,20,10 Rolling Rocks
Reflection
This Met-Con was a smoke checker. I hadn't done much of any of the 3 exercises and they are all sort of a weakness. I am awful at kipping so the C2B (Chest to Bar pull-ups) were tuff. The Wall Balls are cruel and usual. The double unders are difficult because my coordination isn't that great. I am working on them. It made for an interesting 20 min. I would like to do this one again at some point and replace the dubs for kettlebll swings like the original WOD was meant to have. The Gymnastics in my apartment felt pretty good.
Quote of the Day
"No man is worth his salt who is not ready at all times to risk his well-being, to risk his body, to risk his life, in a great cause."
~Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment