Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Squat Snatch and burpees


Will Schlucter and I after the ODDyssey Half Marathon 2011 in Fairmount Park area Philadelphia, PA

W O D
Squat Snatch
Take 15mins to perform 2, 1, 1, 1 of: (135 MAX)
Then,
Complete 5 Rounds of:
5 Squat Snatch (115-95# used)
10 Burpees
For Time! 12:07
Reflection
Today I worked on my squat snatch or "Snatch" at CrossFit Inspire. I really would like to improve my snatch poundage but to do so I must mostly focus on getting my form better. Also doing some snatch balances and back squats should help.
Quote of the Day
"Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. What if they are a little course, and you may get your coat soiled or torn? What if you do fail, and get fairly rolled in the dirt once or twice. Up again, you shall never be so afraid of a tumble."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment