Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Track Sprints and Extra Running

Track Sprints
2x(200m,400m,600m) resting about as long as it took for the interval
2x200m for Speed resting as much as needed
then a couple hours later...
2 mile run at moderate pace
Reflection
I ran some intense sprints on the track with Staff Sgt Rob. It was hot and I really had to push it hard. We ran two 200 m sprints after 2 rotations of the 3 different distances. I did not feel like running the long 400 and 600 m sprints and wanted a slight change of pace. I then ran through some trails in Haverford with Will S. I had to eat some stuff and my legs were already toast from the sprints and the deadlifts the previous day but I got a little extra mileage in.
Quote of the Day
"He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death."
~Thomas Paine


No comments:

Post a Comment