Monday, May 9, 2011

Strength and Running/Rowing Sprints

SWOD
Back Squat for 1,1,1,1 (going deep! 255#)
Rack Bench Press with fat gripz and double wrapped bands for 3,3,3 (155#)
Landmine Barbell One Armed Row for 3x15 with 100#
Rowing
3 Rounds with minimal recovery
1-1:30 min sprints
Running
8 Rounds
1 min sprints with 30 sec walk
Reflection
I did some strength where I hit the back squats really deep to maintain the integrity of the movement and not cheat myself. I am not gonna let my ego get the best of me. I will go deep and parallel or lower. I am also determined to clean up my diet and go PAELO/PRIMAL for 95% of the time. I am going to allow myself the rare occassional splurge but I will get back on the wagon again real quick.
Quote of the Day
"Nothing would be done at all if one waited until one could do it so well that no one could find fault with it."
- John Henry Newman

What is a firebreather!?

No comments:

Post a Comment