Monday, January 23, 2012

American Psycho

American Psycho
Yoga
1 hour
Strength
Link5 rounds (not for time)
Pin Back Squat (pins at parallel depth) at 145 lbs for 5 reps
hanging toes to bar for 10 reps
one arm dumbbell shoulder press at 65 lbs for 5 reps

Getting Lean - Intermittent Fasting
I am obviously focused on my fitness results more so than my aesthetics (looks) because I believe that improving my abilities (10 general skills) will also lead to me looking better. But I am doing research on Intermittent Fasting Protocols. (Click the links!) Here is how to do it... I am still maintaining a mostly Paleo diet with the very rare slip up. Check out this video from famous Paleo author, Robb Wolf, HERE. With IF, a steady Paleo diet, and my intense training I should be able to look like the American Psycho himself.

Quote of the Day

"You can lead a boy to college, but you cannot make him think."
- Elbert Hubbard

10 Kick Ass Presentation Techniques

Why are men so angry?


No comments:

Post a Comment