Monday, January 16, 2012

Be Your Own Bodyguard

Last Saturday, January 14th 2012, 23 year old Fox School of Business (Temple University) Alumni, Kevin Kless, was brutally beaten to death by three middle eastern men because of a misunderstanding. The world is not full of unicorns and rainbows people, unfortunately. I don't know if the victim had some martial arts training or not but perhaps if he did then he may have been able to fend them off in time for help. It is important for everyone to have some sort of training so that in the event that they have to fight for their lives then they will know that they can. Even if you don't have training, you need the confidence to know that you will do whatever it takes to DEFEND YOUR LIFE.

I recommend that you always be aware of your surroundings. And I highly encourage some martial arts training (TACTICAL URBAN DEFENSE in February at Daddis Fight Camps). I am not going to touch on a LICENSE TO CARRY A FIREARM but it may be a good idea considering how dangerous the city of Philadelphia is (KILLADELPHIA).

This could have been your brother, your son, your nephew, your friend, or even YOU... When I Linklook at this picture of Kevin, I see myself. If I come across the murderers, I will make it a slow and painful beating before I turn them into the cops to get a** raped in prison.

Read the article here - Olde City Beating
Support the efforts to find Justice for Kevin - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment