Monday, January 9, 2012

POWER YOGA



I did Power Yoga for about an hour and a half. It was actually pretty difficult and I would like to implement yoga into my training at least once a week. I really need to work on my balance big time and my flexibility. I mean, I did almost get a DUI while completely sober because of my poor balance. I am going to refocus my training towards body-weight strength, gymnastics, kettlebells, conditioning, Muay Thai, sprints, rowing, yoga, try new sports, and keeping my NUTRITION real good. In February I will start to measure my food out according to the ZONE DIET.
Quote of the Day
"If you have nothing else to do, look about you and see if there isn't something close at hand that you can improve! It may make you wealthy, though it is more likely that it will make you happy."
- George Matthew Adams

YOGA

No comments:

Post a Comment