Sunday, January 22, 2012

Failure


REST

I needed the recovery from this week so took the entire day off.

PRIMAL NUTRITION
New Zealand Ground Lamb
chopped onion and mushrooms
minced garlic
spinach
several different seasonings and some natural buffalo sauce
eggs
(this was fricken amazing!)

Quote of the Day
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan

STOP being afraid of making yourself vulnerable and falling straight on your face. Do not settle for mediocrity.

How to become an effective CEO - Emotional Officer - the 4 hour blog

The Modern Gypsies - Compassionate Adventurers



My goal is to basically become BATMAN. Gymnastics, running, weights, martial arts (kickboxing, boxing, krav maga, tactical urban defense), free-running/parkour, base-jumping, para-gliding, skydiving, stunt driving, and more training will enable me to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment