Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Strength

Alternated Sets
A1. Back Squat to low swiss ball at 205 lbs for 4x3 (sets x repetitions)
A2. Pull-Ups (parallel, chin-ups) for 4x10
B1. Shoulder Press at 135 lbs for 4x5
B2. Hanging Knees to Elbows (straps) for 4x25
Philosophical Rant - Temporary
There is a lot of songs out there about "living everyday like it's your last." I really take that to heart and appreciate where I am at in my life. Every morning I wake up and look at myself in the mirror with little to no clothes on. I appreciate what I have. I appreciate it because I know that it is only temporary. The gravitational pull of time will inevitably take its effect on my body. So for now, it is up to me to enjoy my body but also to improve it as much as I can.
Be Your Own Bodyguard

No comments:

Post a Comment