Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fran

Today I did Fran: a crossFit workout that consists of 21-15-9 reps of thruster (front squat to press) and pull-ups broken down so its 21 reps of thrusters then 21 reps of pull-ups then 15 reps of thrusters, 15 of pull-ups, 9 thrusters, 9 pull-ups, DONE. I was only able to use the prescribed weight of 95 lbs for thrusters before i had to reduce the weight to like 65 on the last few reps. I also had to scale the pull-ups to jumping ones after the first set of 21. I really need to get back to where i was before my injuries at OCS. I would have been able to kill this workout back in early July 2011. I will build back and then improve to new heights. This was at Day 1 of the CrossFit Cert.
Quote of the Day
"A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes."
~Mohandas Gandhi



Diet
Breakfast:
4 eggs and 3 strips bacon
Lunch:
Turkey Breast, large portion of broccoli and squash, and sweet potato
Dinner:
Wendy's Grilled Chicken Salad with pecans, apple, blue cheese, raspberry vinaigrette
Mini chocolate frosty
small piece of steak with mushrooms and onions grilled

No comments:

Post a Comment