Sunday, January 29, 2012

How to never die

IMMORTALITY: not subject to death or never to be forgotten, everlasting.



LinkBoxing
1 hour of boxing training on focus mitts working combo punches

Quote of the Day

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general." -Mark Rippetoe

Philosophical Rant

Think about that for a second. I have heard numerous times from reports of fit individuals who were able to survive injuries that would have killed a sedentary/normal person (car crash, fled a burning building, ect). The more fit/strong you are then the more you can do with your life and the funner life you can actually have in addition to your ability to survive extreme situations. A major goal of mine is to live as long as healthfully as I can. But I want to do EPIC SH*T that is also risky. If I fall on my back when skydiving, I want my strong back muscles to defend my spine. When I hike up a steep mountain peak and slip off of a narrow edge, I want to be able to have the grip strength to grab onto something so that I don't fall to my death. If I have to run from a pack of raptors then I want the speed and endurance to do so... Achieving extreme fitness standards will give me a HUGE buffer of HEALTH to keep me from getting sick and to prevent me from getting hurt or worse, DEATH. So immortality is what I desire and I will find it or die. (IRONY)

Song of the Day
Somebody that I used to know - Gotye

How to become a model photographer in Brazil - The 4-hour blog

Training Goals - Practical Paleo Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment