Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Fight for Air Climb and Strength Training


Fight for Air Climb! 50 floor stair race in combat boots
http://action.lungusa.org/site/TR/ClimbForCleanAir/ALAMA_Mid-Atlantic?team_id=26351&pg=team&fr_id=2970
Strength Training
Sumo Deadlift 3,3,3,3,3 (385 lbs MAX weight used)
T-Bar Row from landmine 3,3,3,3 (245 lbs)
Reflection
I ran the "Fight for Air Climb" with some Marine Option buddies in Philly. It was a good run and my legs were killing me on the way up. But when I was done my lungs were on fire and I felt like a "FIRE-BREATHER." I then did some strength training by doing the sumo-deads and t-bar rows both exercises that I have not done for a while yet felt good about my numbers.
Quote of the Day
"Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering."
~Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment