Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fights Gone Bad, Monday

Fights Gone Bad (20 reps per exercise) 3 rounds of 1 min per exercise
• Wall Ball (20#)
• Push-Press 75#
• Box Jump (20”)
• Sumo Deadlift High Pull 75#
• Double Unders (only was able to string 10 dubs per round)
• Rest 1 min
8 rounds of 20 sec on : 10 sec off
Tabata Run
Tabata Row
Gymnastics Practice: Handstand Push-Ups (HSPU) for 6,6,5,2 reps, skin the cat, partial L-Pull-ups
Reflection
I was only able to get a mild workout in last Thursday and hadn’t trained much since then. I got a solid day’s worth of training in today and will like to continue for the remainder of the week and get some varied training across all boards of endurance, stamina, speed, power, light strength, balance, ect. I felt like I was in a fight after the crossfit wod. I will try to repeat that in the next couple of weeks and bring up the reps to within 21-25 and do at least 15-20 dubs per round. I will try to work on my muscle-ups and HSPU at gymnastics practice.
Quote of the day
"I am too positive to be doubtful. Too optimistic to be fearful. And too determined to be defeated."~vandon

No comments:

Post a Comment