Sunday, March 27, 2011

Heavy Bag Power Punches and One Arm Push-Ups

Captain of Crush #1 Hold for 40 sec (per hand)
Heavy Bag Power Punches for 3 MAX Efforts resting 2 min (rounds 1-2 min)
One Arm Push-Ups for 3x4 reps (feet shoulder width apart)
Reflection
I have been off of ROTC for 3 weeks now and I go back to normal training this upcoming week. It has been nice to have time off to focus soley on school, pt, and fun. Getting a good amount of sleep every night makes me feel better throughout the day. I will try to take naps if I need to. I will keep a careful eye on my hand to make sure I dont tear it up.
Quote of the Day
"Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."
~William Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment