Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Olympic Lifting and Cinderella WOD

SWOD
Wide Stance Olympic Back Squat for 1,1,1,1,1,1,1 (225#) [butt to ankles]
Behind the Neck Split Jerk for 1,1,1,1,1,1,1 (215#)
Power Snatch for 1,1,1 (115#)
Military WOD
Cinderella (Completed 7 rounds and 5 C2B)
AMRAP in 20 minutes of:
5 C2B pull-ups (Chest to Bar Pull-ups)
10 Dips
10 Overhead Squats (95#)
Reflecton
I got some quality olympic strength work in today. I also completed a version of Cindy for 20 min for as many rounds as possible. I decided to do 10 OHS instead of 15 because my shoulders had already been fatigued from the jerks and HSPU the other day. I wanted to keep the pace fast which I did.
Quote of the Day
"The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them."
-- George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment